View Single Post
Old 01-29-2020, 05:12 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by syrx00 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Snorkler the amazing Mage decided to spend their day as a "high level" mage camping Garanel Rucksif in Unrest-- good for them, right? I mean we all gotta make plat some how and Mr. Rucksif drops some decent selling loot. So by all means have at it! Make your plat by holding down the camp. I mean it is 2 separate camps....the basement and Garanel Rucksif, so rightfully he can claim it.

What I don't get nor understand is why this low life high level wants to spend all day KS'ing a group that is exping in the basement area and has not once bitched that Snorkler moved into the area without saying anything. I am so happy for you Snorkler that you can kill low level mobs quickly with your pet when they are ALREADY engaged.

Sent multiple tells and warnings to not KS and asked kindly to stop but didn't. That lovely and strong ass earth pet kept wreckin mobs.

This is one instance I truly hope the /petition truly works as I hope you get what you're deserving of. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.][You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
What might be happening is that they are AFK farming by sending their pet at the named mob. In my recent MS camp this person was a couple ahead of me an very much appeared to be sending their pet using a script. Evidenced by the fact they didn't loot their Manastone for quite a while after it dropped and never responded to anyones' messages over 12+ hours.