View Single Post
Old 02-08-2020, 11:05 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silverfalcon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Are you tone deaf? Illiterate or what? Have comprehension problems or what?

YOU are the one that seems to want to force everyone to play the way you envision things not me. Your signature comment says it all....Bye. That's really a pretty immature way to look at things.

Let's be honest. Why exactly would anyone want to recreate something if they didn't want people to actually play it? That's a really good question to ask yourself sometime. I'm just asking a question. Do you want green to fizzle out and become like blue with half the population that green currently has? Is that your grand idea of magically recreating the EQ 1999 experience?

Three servers at this moment in time. Red has 16, Blue has 303, and green has 685. So with three servers two of them together don't even make up half of one server. Is that a good utilization of resources to you? Again I ask....why is there even a red server at this moment in time? Why not drop it and bring back teal? If the powers that be only have control over 3 servers....why would they want such skewed populations across them? That's not really good server load management.

Again going by the votes from this post it's 5 to 1 people had more fun pre-merge than post merge. Isn't that the actual point of any game is to have fun? Not pushing some cult like idea of how the game used to be 20 years ago.

Do you really want to say bye to everyone who just want things to be the way they were? Not really a great method to building a community.
Nilbog has apparently said in the past that he doesn’t care if like everyone leaves the server. He’s here to create classic EQ. Not pay for multiple servers to essentially create instancing so you can farm valuable drops on your Shaman lol. Like I said, plenty of servers have what you’re looking for so I’m not sure why you would play on this one when it doesn’t.