View Single Post
Old 03-07-2020, 03:37 PM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sethius Marlowe [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Y’all are a bunch of idiots that think you’re the smartest person in the room.
Dunno if this is half aimed at me but seems so given the timing.

I'll tell ya, I and generally think I'm the dumbest in the room. Hard to say this about RnF but I'd think I'm one of the dumbest.

But here's something that is a reccurring thing in my life and I think you'd fit the bill here. I'd own you at everything except the memorization of useless crap, while at the same time thinking I'm terrible at everything / being genuinely humble about it. It would probably piss you off so much you'd want to take some seriously spiteful actions towards me :P

Again, I've just experienced this so much. Fuckin TV and hunger for power ruins so many peoples outlook

Dunno why I defended myself, there's the low confidence thing for ya [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] doesn't affect much apart from when I'm trying to enter a space without having earned my respect there.

Others with fake confidence can just waltz into random places thinking they are a big shot. I feel like a small fry in these circumstances, while you're prob better off in these situations I at least am looking at reality, you're looking at a weird story you tell yourself that uni gave you (if that's even legit), and that collection of lies you tell yourself is what allows you to fit into these fuckin weird af virtual realms of sociopaths, which just aren't real life...

xD Time to go out and get laid, everquest nearly cucked me again lmao, games are for literal dorks