View Single Post
Old 03-31-2020, 10:41 PM
Sarnak

Default 10 000 Plat Giveaway Contest {Green Server}

Hey figured I'd do one of these for Green. Very simple contest, just put together a collage of facial expressions you think best represents each of the game's /con attitudes.

The following /cons must be represented:
- Scowling, Threatening, Dubious, Apprehensive, Indifferent, Amiable, Kindly, Warmly, Ally

Each facial expression must be from the same person/character. This person / character can be from literally anywhere, real or not, you can even make your own somehow if you wish, or hell use your own face.

Please consider formatting when posting a submission. Posts that take up a huge amount of space may be passed over in favor of other, more aesthetically appropriate submissions.

Just leave your submission here and in a week I'll pick my favorite to award the 10 000 plat to. Or, if you guys prefer, I can do what I did in my other thread giveaways and pick 3 finalists, then make a poll and let the community decide who should win. Feel free to leave feedback which you guys would prefer.

The winner will be able to pick up his/her plat from Eyeke / Garyvee who now runs our guild on Green.

Cheers [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Last edited by Hagglebaron; 03-31-2020 at 10:45 PM..