View Single Post
Old 04-02-2020, 10:48 PM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rebalancer [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I finally got my macbook pro (retina, mid 2012, mojave 10.14.2) to run the game, after MANY tinkering attempts with wineskin.
EULA and log in screens look normal, but when I get to character selection and loading the actual game zone, most of the graphics don't load. Characters seem to be fine, and the odd tree or door, but nothing more. Just basic background colour etc. Screen shot is taken INSIDE an inn! Any advice, please?
these are from a few posts back as a possible fix for a similar problem:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lulz Sect [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
i meticulously copied the contents of v52 subfolders to the subfolders within the wineskin wrapper one folder at a time

only then did this finally work via macOS Mojave 10.16 supplemental 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by bporter721 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I have been able to log in, but all I see is the sky/rain, and no floor/walls - they are all grey. Anyone have a fix for this?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cbaci [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
you need to install updates file by file. if you try to update by cnp entire directories they will overwrite, not just replace the new files. You are now missing files. re-install old titanium, then add the update at the file by file level, not at the directory level.
Last edited by pizzasuit; 04-02-2020 at 10:51 PM.. Reason: more information