View Single Post
Old 04-04-2020, 08:54 PM
Planar Protector

People should definitely raid fear n hate but those r 2.0 versions now. The progression is solro, kunark, velious droppables, and tradeskills > Kael, fear2, hate2, pom, pog, thurg, skyshrine, vp, ntov, the random elite bosses everyone races for to spend dkp on that 1oddbis.

It will take 3+ years to get all the good stuff. Raiding batphones, 24/7 on call.

Or u could stop at solro n call it mostly good, maybe do a few easier raids to see what the fuss is about.

Green is going to be exactly the same, but, low n behold the gear will be obsolete if that is why you're playing. I don't know if casual scum are allowed in the planes or not tbh they weren't in 2010.

Fear is cool tho, u should go.

Who knows, maybe some cool guilds are gearing newbs with fear, pog, hate 2.0 pickup groups, which is really cool, n nice, that's how I got to see that stuff on live.

So much negativity on the forums it's hard to say. People are way more bitter, dead set on certain expectations, and foreknowledge now.

I have a 50 on red in guk rags. Got no problem with it. It's fun anyway. But ppl r crazy. Sometimes I just want to drop some banded on a half elf and fight old school gnolls.