View Single Post
Old 04-09-2020, 07:11 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edgat [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You dumb? we woke sleeper and quit raiding

came back over 1 year later, After tune and pals had uncontested farmed whole time. Stole everything from them again, until we got bored and quit again....

no one got ran off the server

I love Tune we were brothers, this servers politics are nonsense
stole everything is a bit of a stretch,

u guys were strong in the beginning, we lost a few battles, it was competitive and we each were dropping raid targets.

It got to the point where we switched over to to fully pvp you guys on your raid nights, shut u down completely, then went to go kill some stuff when u guys logged

i mean if that got boring and made u quit then yeah, i agree with u

Quote:
Originally Posted by White_knight [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Tune and Grixus (plus a few others) pushed back a few times and took some heads off enmass. But by then most people had quit again out of "bordem"....coz really velious is dumb.

My pals in Ragnarok were saying Gongshow and Co were explicitly trying to setup only limited raiding schedules just for the fun of i. My other pals in Apex were saying how shit scared Tune was and going all 4am inquisition on members who could be spies ans calling 2am raids to avoid Ragnarok.

Vapo's move was to wait like 10 hrs at zoneline to harmtouch Colgate who had plugged from mass PvP.

If it wasn't for Grixus and Tune stepping up (and a few others) Apex would have been wiped off the face of Norrath.

All good times though.

had to ftfy bc that story was WAY off