View Single Post
Old 04-27-2020, 05:15 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by magnetaress [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This is basically the viral work that has been done using CRISPR to target cancers. Someone aimed it at a certain phenom of human sub populations with specific environmental factors that cause people to express specific characteristics. Gg.

You don't know how genetic engineering works sibella doll. Ps don't ignore me.
oh i didnt understand this earlier. No, this virus is not crispr related u gooba. :P you might use crispr techniques to develop a virus conveniently, i guess..? but this is demonstrably not crispr ms luddite, it is a coronavirus. it is IMPORTANT not to stick head in sand, so you have some objective grounding, miss.

and i dug into it a lil bit. evidently, uses a standard coronavirus spike protein for stabbling into cells and the envelope looks normal for a coronavirus. so sequences in the remainder covid sequence, maybe someone who has working limbs can dig? See if there is a long passage of covid "viral" genome found already in malaria coding for wet lung, or other beloved but unrelated deadly diseases?? is there like a particularly deleterious protein in malaria I could search?
Last edited by Sibelia1; 04-27-2020 at 05:41 AM..