View Single Post
Old 04-28-2020, 12:26 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Topgunben [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
These arent changes I want implemented on this server, but I was curious what you thought about class changes to balance things out.

Heres what I would do do even the playing field:
  • Bard - Reduce PBAOE songs range to 15
  • Cleric - Nothing
  • Druid - Remove group port spells
  • Enchanter - Charm is too powerful- increase chance of break
  • Magician - increase mana required by all spells
  • Monk - remove Mend
  • Necro - reduce pet damage and remove feign death
  • Paladin -nothing
  • Ranger - increase melee damage, minor innate regen and mana regen
  • Rogue - add feign death
  • Shad. Knight - nothing
  • Shaman - nothing
  • Warrior - innate regen and 10hp per Stamina. Dual wield at level, add mend
  • Wizard - increase efficiency of DD spells, Only class that can port

What do you think?
Why would you remove Druid ports? Druids are hardly imbalanced in some OP way in terms of their abilities, if anything the game is balanced against them since past mid-30s they don’t bring much to a group and have to solo pretty much the rest of the way. Their ports don’t affect class balance at all.

Necro pets also don’t really need pet damage reduced. It’s really such a small part of their arsenal. If you really felt they needed to be nerf, then reduce the mana efficiency of their DoTs.

I don’t think Warriors really need an HP boost to make them balanced. They hardly lack in the ability to take hits department. Where they have problems is that they are solely dependent on their DPS and a hit or miss taint ability to maintain aggro. If you wanted to truly balance Warriors with the rest of the tanks, give them some better aggro generating ability.