View Single Post
Old 05-14-2020, 12:14 PM
Banned

[QUOTE=Domo;3129169]I am not talking about the media. I am talking about the fact that Trump is visting his own hotels and make taxpayers pay for it. Hes making extra millions for himself with taxpayer money. Isnt this illegal in your country? Why dont he vist other hotels which dont belong to him?

I am unfamiliar with what you speak. You would think that something like this would have been the first thing people used to attack him, because there were trying to fry that guy, if so. If you know about it and its true that means people in more important positions than you know it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Domo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Also his tax cuts for the rich. its hard to believe for me that giving the super rich more money is the solution for americas problem while there are millions of people in america working below the minimum wage.
mess with the money, end up dead.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Domo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Also isnt it strange to you that Trump is always saying "america first" but his daughter is buying cheap cloths in china and selling them in america? Arnt even lot of the MAGA hats made in china?
Most everything is made in China. The USA stripped its manufacturing base to send it to asia. That is something most working class regret as "Made in the USA" used to mean something. Retail took over, customer service roles.

But to answer your question directly, Yes that does seem hypocritical, at least on the surface. He might be trying to point people to the fact that America isn't first in America. It's been something of a political taboo to suggest it.

"I don't want grease on my hands"

Quote:
I dont hate Trump or his supporters, I just never seen so many people voting against their own Interests, thats why its hard for me to understand.
It's complicated.