View Single Post
Old 05-18-2020, 11:29 AM
Planar Protector

P.S. One last very important detail that often gets left out of these abstract rules discussions: none of this matters unless you communicate. You have to say "Hi Bob, I see you are camping the AC, and I'd like to camp him once you get your leggings. Could you please let me know once you do, so I can come take the camp from you?"

It's only if you then suspect that Bob has gotten two pairs of leggings and you then /petition that there's even a chance of Bob being forced to give up the camp. We don't even get to have the "WWGMD" (what would the GMs do?) conversation until that point.

But at the same time, I honestly think that with 95+% of the players on this server, if you say "I really want some croc leggings, can I get some after you", they will just give you the camp and GMs will never get involved.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Verlin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I did the AC camped for a few days on and off last month. If there was someone there that wanted the camp for XP, I made a deal with them that they could take all the crocs they wanted as long as they killed them in a timely fashion. I even helped finish them off when getting to low HP. But when the AC spawned, he was mine. I probably spent a total of 40 hours on and off at that camp before getting 1 pair of leggings. I see it unlikely that people are holding down the camp in one sitting for multiple drops.
This is exactly the kind of solution that should happen, and that I'm sure it's what the staff would prefer to see.

Loramin Frostseer, Oracle of the Tribunal <Anonymous> and Fan of the "Where To Go For XP/For Treasure?" Guides
Anyone can improve the wiki! If you are new to the Blue server, you can improve the wiki to earn a "welcome package" of up to 2k+ platinum! Message me for details.