View Single Post
Old 06-11-2020, 03:21 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lartanin63 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I mean what's the reasoning on your wanting full suits? Apart from the arm and bp peices on ivy I wouldn't even consider wearing any of it on blue. With the money you are looking to spend on a set of tiger raptor, you could buy all kinds of decent peices. Hell crystal chitin armor would be better off if it's fashion based, more ac than ivy as well. Some of the tiger raptor peices are good tho, bp-boots-cloak. The stats on those are really hard to beat, and the AC doesn't even seem like a huge factor if you aren't tanking. Just my thought on the whole thing.
For fashion and roleplaying, mostly. If I'm going to wear a class-specific armor, I want the full set just to make it feel complete. I.E full Ivy Etched for a Ranger, full Armor of Ro for a Paladin, full Lambent for a Bard, etc. Same thing applies with raid armor, full Valorium, full Thorny Vine, etc.

I don't like mixing and match a silly mishmash of items unless they're just filler slots with no graphical influence, like shoulders, neck, waist, etc.

Ideally, when I eventually start my Ranger again, it'll have the following items, give or take:

Full Ivy Etched Armor (2 Bracers)
Obulus Death Shroud
Crystal Spider Eyes
Sash of the Dragonborn
Dire Wolf-Hide Cloak
Chipped Velium Amulet
Orc Fang Earring x2
Velium Fire Wedding Ring x2
Lamentation x2
Rain Caller

I don't know if that would be considered "twinked" but it should see me through to 60 at least.
Last edited by Loadsamoney; 06-11-2020 at 03:24 PM..