View Single Post
Old 06-12-2020, 08:48 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baler [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Once a shaman get's torpor race doesn't matter.
This is the correct takeaway. Not being a Barbarian is by far the thing you will notice most out of any Shaman race IMHO, simply because it limits where you can buy/sell/bank so severely (and you'll likely notice the comparative XP bonus also). Next would be not being a Troll/Iksar, because you will notice that lack of regen leveling up ... but then at 45+ an Iksar likely will miss the JBB.

And then finally after months, if not years of playing your character, you finally reach 60 and manage to acquire 60 ... and technically, on paper, if we're all being fair, Ogre becomes the best ... but it's by a tiny margin and really, again:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baler [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
race doesn't matter.
Quote:
ps. sorry loramin getting my (another) +1 post count for the day, no disrespect sir.
None taken (I quoted you after all [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.])

Loramin Frostseer, Oracle of the Tribunal <Anonymous> and Fan of the "Where To Go For XP/For Treasure?" Guides
Anyone can improve the wiki! If you are new to the Blue server, you can improve the wiki to earn a "welcome package" of up to 2k+ platinum! Message me for details.
Last edited by loramin; 06-12-2020 at 08:51 PM..