View Single Post
Old 08-26-2020, 05:16 PM
Fire Giant

Also one last nugget: Most players in Freedom would currently be app'd to, or a full member (or an officer) of Riot right now if they didn't decide to outright deny Detoxx's application to the guild. Something.. Detoxx would have never done himself. When Tempest died, Kelzaraz was free to app to aftermath. And after years of hate messages between the two of them, I vividly remember Detoxx telling people to give him a chance in our guild before judging him for his past.

The guy has been raiding on this server for like, over half a decade at this point. I mean shit, I was 20 years old the first time i played p99. I'm now 30. To say that there has been personal growth in those 10 years is an understatement.

I can't recall one time that Aftermath outright denied an application of a player. You guys assumed you knew the type of person that he was and told him you can't sit with us. If you let him in, you would have learned differently. And, if you let him in, Riot wouldn't have any of the issues it's having now. You wouldn't care about racing, because you would still have Furoar. You wouldn't care about whats going to happen in ToV, because there really wasn't a second entity fighting for Vulaks.

cray