View Single Post
Old 10-15-2020, 07:28 PM
Planar Protector

I call this work 'how to be wrong on multiple levels' featuring Pretzelle.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pretzelle
Is this any worse than Trump's adderall addiction? Or Jr's coke habit?
I googled around a bit and both of these are totally unsubstantiated rumors based on minimal evidence: DJT sniffing a lot during one press conference and Jr having 'wide eyes' during the RNC. At any rate, it was promptly pointed out that adderall is prescribed to kids while possession of cocaine is a felony. Therefore, a new line of rhetoric was attempted:

Quote:
So you're okay with the Trumps doing coke but not Hunter Biden?
Now the unsubstantiated rumors have become fact and we have both Trumps doing coke and the question is posed whether Hunter's 'crack' usage is somehow worse than normal cocaine usage.

Quote:
Individuals who snort powder cocaine get essentially same psychoactive effects as individuals who smoke crack; however, smoking the drug, whether in powder form or as crack, results in the intensity of the psychoactive effects being perceived as more powerful and the effects wearing off more quickly.
20 seconds of googling later, he completes the hat trick of futility by quoting a site that directly suggests that crack is 'higher for shorter', making it a stronger drug.

Look, I realize that logic is a dry and dusty subject. But this is why I linked How the Left and Right debate earlier. Please understand that these responses are not accidental. As the random forum tool Pretzelle dances on the stage, behind the curtain his strings are being pulled by PhDs in psychology. And this isn't some sort of conspiracy theory: we call them Public Relations. Every company has a group of people they pay purely to manipulate your opinion! It will continue until we learn to see through this nonsense.