View Single Post
Old 10-24-2020, 02:03 PM
Aviak

Wow, what a sh!t show! I leave for a few weeks to relax at the beach and this is what I come back to?

The way to actually fix the raid scene is an easy concept, though I doubt server admins would want to put in the work to do it.

1. Use the "Guild Hall" mechanic to "Instance" ToV, VP, etc based on guild tag you get thrown in to that instance.
But have the instances linked so when Dragon A pops in Guild A's instance it also Pops in Guild B's instance, also when Dragon A dies in Guild A's instance it "Poofs" in Guild B's instance no matter if it is engaged or not.

2. Use the mechanic to restrict spells like no Levitation in said zone, to disable CoTH in ToV.

3. If you log out anywhere in ToV when you log back in you are back at the "Safe Spot" zone in to prevent camping forces at different engage spots.

4. Use the CT / Fear mechanic to "Repop" all "non raid" mobs in ToV when a Dragon spawns. Simultaneously send every character in the zone to the zone "Safe Spot".

5. Perma Root and allow Summon at 100% some of the mobs throughout ToV to prevent kiting / training.

This would force each guild to "Race" and clear from zone in to kill said Dragon, without training each other. Also forcing people to play the game as it was intended.. as a Dungeon Crawler.

You could also have a ToV that was non Instanced that allowed everyone into it, decided by which Spire you clicked on outside ToV.

This would prevent Leap Frogging, training, petitions and also allow guilds to do HoT whenever they wanted, but keep "competitive racing" alive.

Also if you behave like this.. perma ban
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UdeY...ature=youtu.be

Boohoo you didn't get enough people to log in to kill the dragon, so you train the guild that did?