View Single Post
Old 10-26-2020, 05:29 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by dyonak [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hey Nishoba,

I certainly recognize things got gross as we extricated ourselves from the Hydra alliance. Given the behavior of BHP's former guild leader Kittens had to take action in order to keep raids enjoyable for its members. I don't think that was the wrong decision.

At that time it was very frustrating to be having to leave an alliance where we thoroughly enjoyed 99.99% of the members involved. We made an open offer for anyone that wanted to transition to Kittens and continue raiding with us because we liked you guys. I don't regret doing that but it sounds like I could have done a better job communicating the intent.

I always enjoyed the interactions we've had and am a bit saddened to know I've been this negatively impactful on your experience of the game. Wish you all the best man and apologies for my contributions to the muck at the end of the Hydra alliance.

-Dooce
Hi Dooce,

I can't deny that it all went to shit at the end and things were done that were unpleasant. We had fun, but the culmination of everything that night in officer chat was really bad. I didn't even think you were still playing tbh. As you know Aceart isn't, due to other things he is to blame for.

I wish it didn't go off like that and maybe I'm just letting ghosts of the past cloud my judgement with everything going on.

Hope you take care out there too. Maybe I'll see you around once all of this shit gets sorted out.