View Single Post
Old 11-15-2020, 12:25 PM
Planar Protector

I’m confident there will be another pvp server.

I think they will bring it out when it has best chance of success. That means probably after velious blue launch and there is peak amount of people ready for a new server.

We had robust population for all of classic and Kunark and were tanked by the time velious came out.

That tells me we could have a robust server for a couple of years at minimum. Red 99 had a lot going against it. Corruption. Bad custom rule set. Poorly announced launch.

The bad players will be there but that’s just unavoidable.

Maybe 6 months or so after green hits velious

One thing is that I missed red launch by a month or two. I never had the huge problems leveling up on a single mob in newb yard like people talk about on green.

Can someone tell me what it was like day one and week one of red? I played beta and waited for a change to beta sever to test first then they launched red with no announcement so I missed the sever start. Kinda like they rolled kunark out for green based solely on a promise of the timeline from a year ago.

If they’re so committed to keeping promises we will get another red server as there are lots of statements saying it’s something they’re doing. And heck, we know there is no reason for them NOt to do it
Lost but not forgotten.