Thread: Bayleigh!
View Single Post
Old 11-17-2020, 04:37 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by cutelittlecow [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
hi baler [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

I didn't have much of intentions on coming back until they persuaded me to, but I definitely couldn't have done it without my friends. Was one heck of a grindy set of sessions and it's not really obviously feasible for a cleric to solo to 60 like I had done from 24-50 at green launch.

Had a full 6 man group from 51-54 and then splintered off from 55-60 with Prismar since were old friends from Blue.

Also to those who think I was account sharing. When I quit 8 months ago, I gave the details of my account to a close friend of mine to use for rez/group content with his friends. When I returned I changed the details back to the original password and no one has had access to it since. Also I've not once sat afk and leached xp but you're welcome to think that I guess; doesn't really matter to me regardless.

Thanks to those giving me congratulations, both to y'all on the forums and those in game!
Don't listen to them haters!! They just jealous they don't gots what it takes to be amazins! They probably still 51 even.