View Single Post
Old 12-14-2020, 01:01 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by loramin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Not at all! [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] It would be insane if you had to answer every concern from this forum!

But look, you and Nilbog often say stuff to the effect that "this place (and Green in particular) is all about classic EQ", right? I'm not being unfair and putting words in your mouth by saying that?

You'll also admit that a one month moratorium on quest XP isn't classic: it's an objective fact that there was no quest XP disabling in the first month of Kunark in '00, correct?

All I'm saying is, after ten-plus years of saying "classic is priority #1" ... only on the very rare occasions when you do something that directly contradicts what you've been saying for ten years ... would it really be so terrible to give us a sentence or two explaining why?
How about you stfu, in case you hadn't noticed, people think you are annoying and literally noone is standing up for you.

I've posted similar things in the past, you aren't the p1999 spokesperson, no matter how hard you pretend to be or believe to be. Your thinly veiled bullshit is appreciated by exactly noone.

Hope this helps, enjoy your day!

In case you didn't notice, Nilbog posted neither him or Rogean are aware of intentional changes, yet you continue whining about them not giving an explanation, so here is a reminder:

Quote:
Originally Posted by nilbog [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
There are no known changes to the exp rate between green and blue. If there is something different with it, we will need to take some time and examples to work through the code and discover what it is. Quickly conferring with Rogean, he is also not aware of any intentional changes made.
Last edited by derpcake2; 12-14-2020 at 01:11 PM..