View Single Post
Old 12-16-2020, 03:01 PM
Orc

Default RIP Justin Folsome aka Tumtuak | Tumstab |Stormzand

As some of you may already be aware, a fellow P99 player of ours, Officer Justin Folsome was tragically killed in a car accident.

https://policetribune.com/hero-down-...lled-in-crash/

Many of you know Justin as Tumtuak, Tumstab, Stormzand and a few others. He was a great long-time P99 player and a member of Aftermath, Ghxst and most recently Freedom. He was always willing to help out, was a fantastic friend and a wonderful father to young 3 children. I spoke with an officer on the phone at Maricopa County Sheriff's Office and his family is obviously devastated right now. I mentioned the P99 community possibly doing something for his kids and he said that would be a great idea. They will deliver our gift to them.

I was thinking it would pretty sweet if our little gaming community was able to show some love to his family. That being said, I was thinking maybe we come up with some money to buy his kids a Nintendo Switch along with some games. If you are interested in donating anything at all, please reply to this thread with how much you would be willing to donate. Once I've compiled totals, I'll confirm what we're sending with the MSCO office and I'll go purchase the Switch/Games and send everyone who was interested in donating a link to the Paypal/Venmo to actually send the money. I'll make sure to update this thread with pictures of what we send them so everyone can see.

Thank you all for reading this. My heart really breaks for his family and if you were friends with Tum, please don't hesitate to share a story or two on this thread.

Thank you everyone!

UPDATE: I will post the Link to Paypal/Venmo after I have collected a total. Just trying to get an idea of budget. Thanks everyone, you are amazing.
Last edited by FatBalloon2; 12-16-2020 at 03:18 PM..