View Single Post
Old 03-06-2021, 11:56 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Un4Scene [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I remember a werewolf invasion of West Commonlands, led by a werewolf chieftain played by a GM.
It wasn't just WC, they invaded all over. Here's a screenshot I got of the werewolves "invading" in Everfrost:

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

But personally my favorite event was one they ran on Valentine's Day ... probably because it was the only GM event I got to fully participate in (it was hard to catch those things before they finished on live).

It started with some Dark Elf villain who was trying to steal love or something (as you can see from the models, this was Luclin or PoP-era):

Then the Avatar of Love showed up:

The two battled or something (it's been awhile, I forget exactly), and after the Avatar won she led the group to WC:

At that point Bristlebane himself showed up (for some reason):

... and in typical GM event fashion, everyone got an illusion:

I didn't get any unique items or anything like that, but it was still fun to get to see it all.

Loramin Frostseer, Oracle of the Tribunal <Anonymous> and Fan of the "Where To Go For XP/For Treasure?" Guides
Anyone can improve the wiki! If you are new to the Blue server, you can improve the wiki to earn a "welcome package" of up to 2k+ platinum! Message me for details.