View Single Post
Old 03-09-2021, 04:37 AM
Fire Giant

You want:

2x snare weapons, preferable not both MR based.
Tserinna Whip + Silken Whip is perfect combo for cheap.

2x aggro weapons.
Infestation and Frostbringer, cheap addition to your setup. In the meantime the sarnak hammer offhand is perfectly fine.

Slow proc.
Truncheon of Doom. No plausible reason not to have this, even at 60 with ntov weaps, epic, vp weaps, willsapper etc I carry truncheons on both warriors because a 50% slow proc on a mob is raid saving. For duo and trio content it's amazing.

Taps.
2x bloodpoints

I'd personally sell the reaver to fund the truncheon, and sell other shit to fund the bloodpoints. Ditch all the other garbage. I'd almost exclusively just duo/trio with the truncheon/points.

A bracer of the hidden and clicking someone else is better than you trying to AE with shitty ae weaps, even earthshaker is hot garbage. Ragefire legs are solid for this purpose though. Ragefire BP for outdoor clicky blind super under appreciated item, it's a bio orb for 0 plat for snapping aggro. Ragefire arms for self DS, and aformentioned casting on others for faction.

Stun weaps? kick at 55 stuns and not spamming it like a spaz should suffice (ie watching for casts, having it up exactly as a mob hits 40% etc).

Focussing on skills is terrible idea. They all max within a few hours, so use whatever you want and if you come across some amazing new weapon thats 5 hand lumberjacking or whatever it's a few hours and job done.