View Single Post
Old 04-03-2021, 11:54 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baler [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Why do you believe that black American citizens are unable to obtain valid identification in 2021?
For the same reason all Americans are unable to get into shape to do ten push-ups.

Quote:
Originally Posted by G13 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You don't have an argument that much is clear
Yeah, nothing at all clear about the argument that neither of you have been able to answer for more than a page now ...

Quote:
whether you like it or not A) IDs do (in practice/effectively) nothing to ensure fair elections, B) they absolutely disenfranchise black voters disproportionately, C) they are part of a VERY LONG history of racist voting laws in Georgia.

Look, if you want to sway me with a logical argument, just provide evidence the above is false. Show me any neutral third-party party that says "yes we legitimately need voter IDs to protect our elections". Or show me any neutral party with evidence that blacks do have IDs at similar rates as whites. Or show me a credible historian who won't tell me Georgia's history is chock full of racist voter suppression laws.
But by all means, please keep bringing up unrelated tangential arguments, which show you have nothing to say to the thing I keep repeating over and over. It really shows the strength of your oh-so-democratic position.

Loramin Frostseer, Oracle of the Tribunal <Anonymous> and Fan of the "Where To Go For XP/For Treasure?" Guides
Anyone can improve the wiki! If you are new to the Blue server, you can improve the wiki to earn a "welcome package" of up to 2k+ platinum! Message me for details.