View Single Post
Old 04-24-2021, 08:36 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsunghero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hmmm....given a 10 year timeline? May be do-able. I believe the roadblock mob Verina is still nearly perma-locked down even on blue which has been out for 10 years. Although I have heard of some people sneaking a kill. What you need to do is find a shaman with torpor willing to give you his RL phone #, and offer a bribe of like 3-5k pp. Then camp your enchanter at the mob and continue to check for weeks and months, and then phone the shaman to log on and meet you if she ever came up. Supposedly she can be solo'd but it sounds pretty complicated (need to have some clickies like complete heal for charmed pet and I believe to drain all her mana somehow), and it would be easier to get a single char to duo her than trying to get a larger group to help. But you'd still run into the problem of getting the shaman down to her before someone else noticed and stole the kill. Most of the time I heard on forums of someone sneaking the kill is when they had a torpor shaman able to meet them to duo her
That is fair. I probably won't look at enchanter anymore then. I also heard the clicky thing was no longer doable with Soulfire only being usable by paladins now (which isn't a bad thing imo, real paladins never had a chance to get soulfire before the change). But, I dunno, part of me had hoped even my socially awkward and depressed ass might have made at least a couple of friends by then to help out.

Back to the drawing board I suppose then, lol.