Thread: Corpsing books
View Single Post
Old 05-05-2021, 08:47 AM
Skeleton

Quote:
Originally Posted by Local [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Speaking as someone who has won this race many times and has lost to Appletop more times - your characterization of what Appletop does to win races is woefully inaccurate. He's a good dude, he's a good racer, and you're not even keyed in to one of the most critical aspects of this race that he has mastered that others like yourself don't seem to even be aware of. That makes your perspective here difficult to entertain seriously. Put in the time and the reps required to better understand this race, and you, too, may have a shot at beating Appletop and other "professional racers".

Also Ramal gonna Ramal. ST wouldn't let him sell a book he won from their resources, just not realistic. Ate the onion on that one I'm afraid.
I don't play a rogue. I've never taken part in the race. I *do* believe in supporting every member of the guild that I'm in, however, and I do believe every word that I said before.

So, please, enlighten us all! What is this mysterious "critical aspect" of the race that everyone is missing? What is it that you think is more consequential in a race than having a 3-4 second headstart?

If there actually is something that significant that is being kept a secret, then I say again "Don't be a greedy douche." Perhaps I should remind you that when Black Lotus found a way to consistently win the races (the enchanter GFlux trick) they shared it with the server before the next race. That's what it means to be equitable and fair.

Personally, I think it's more likely than you're just talking out of your ass, and making shit up to make yourself feel important. It's up to you to demonstrate the truth.