View Single Post
Old 05-27-2021, 12:13 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Necabo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
My tine is limited, so I really only do Sky Tuesdays, where I get to hang out with some old friends [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Good to see you old friend! Vowels actually messaged me in discord yesterday from a Sky raid although I think hers was on Green haha.

A lot of good points brought up here about the good reasons to play here so thank you for that. I know this is RNF, but I think its nice to see the positive reasons people still play, even if I disagree with some of them.

P99 will always hold a special place for me in video games, but the main thing I personally enjoyed about this was the community and social space. Classic WoW fills that void for me now since many of my friends from here either stopped playing after the dragons got rooted or moved on to classic WoW. I'll keep my eyes on the horizon for any of you still playing p99 and enjoy chatting with you in discord (Littul#0010) or in classic wow [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]