View Single Post
Old 06-17-2021, 01:37 PM
Planar Protector

Let's review, shall we?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The inheritance tax is a crime. A crime people allow because they hate chad.

The only people it hurts are poor people
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The poor own homes dude, just not in your state.

Its a tax on the poor to feed the banks.
Quote:
I dont refer to poor people as homeless.

I refer to them as with a mortgage they're struggling to but successfully paying off.

In your own state, that would be at least 1.5 mil right there.

So just to be clear, in the span of like three forum pages, you've gone from declaring the inheritance tax to be something that "only hurts poor people" to something that affects "poor people who own homes" ... ie. the minority of all poor people, because only 39% of low-income households own the home they live in ... to "poor people" with 1.5 million dollars of net worth for their descendents to inherit!

That's quite a broad definition of poverty [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Loramin Frostseer, Oracle of the Tribunal <Anonymous> and Fan of the "Where To Go For XP/For Treasure?" Guides
Anyone can improve the wiki! If you are new to the Blue server, you can improve the wiki to earn a "welcome package" of up to 2k+ platinum! Message me for details.