View Single Post
Old 06-21-2021, 11:39 PM
Skeleton

I'm not going to watch and rewatch fraps over a train that didn't prevent an attempt. Riot/Kittens had an attempt, and they shit the bed. R/K could have won Vulak right then and there. They were in control of their own destiny. And they wiped faster than any vulak I can recall.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twochain [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Also............

Why are we not racing for vulak with lockouts? LMAO. I can't believe people would rather deal with shit like this every single time there is a competitive Vulak... because Hurrrrr MaRiO KaRt???

Yeah racing wasn't classic. Neither was having two forces with 100 members each squaring off for a rooted Vulak every week. How many man hours have been spent on this petition by all three guilds + the forums looking at this shit... when it could have been settled in a 3 minute race?
This. Why you people want to compete after cothing up 100 people, stand on each others nuts, then play this fraps dissection lawyerquesting game is beyond me. Race, lock out, and move on.