View Single Post
Old 06-22-2021, 03:28 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by titanshub [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Do you even read the stuff we have written or do you just not bother because it doesn't align with your narrative? There is an explanation of how this can be done buried in this thread but if you don't want to bother you can wait for the petition.

Also you are incorrect about AOE making you stand up from an FD.
The bolded statement alone demonstrates that you don't have even a basic understand of feign death mechanics. If you are hit by an AoE while FD, it will break your FD 100% of the time.

That being said, I've read your "explanation" of how this could have happened in a way that fits your narrative of being trained. An explanation of a possibility is far from a fact. There are other (more likely) explanations of how you all trained yourselves.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tacomagradd [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
At 1:51 of that video you can see at least 4 flurries attack 4 different people. Those four people didn't all pull agro after it all reset. They had the train dropped on them from Klaz, who stood up and feigned it back on top of them. If it was just Hoyi, or just Darmai, or a GUID number issue, then I don't see the mobs having 4 different targets.

I don't have any confidence that you are convincible, yet here I am.
In this post, your are either lying intentionally or just oblivious. Show me any fraps in which he stands up prior to the train coming in. Every angle I've seen shows him run up and FD well before the train comes in. The 3 way mobs reset, and he doesn't stand until after the train comes in and breaks his FD.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tacomagradd [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
he obviously had agro, stood up, trained & fd'd again. The whole video mashup will be in the petition for GMs to decide.

I would like folks to sit down and /assist a flurry mob when it comes into camp at Aary and see what happens. Does it go to the puller, or the person sitting?
Again, not obvious that he had agro, stood up, and trained. It's actually obvious that he didn't because you don't see that anywhere in any of the videos.

It goes to the puller.

Quote:
Vanq making new accounts to deny this one. Next level self delusion. lol.

Watch the video, or read the post history.

The truth is out there.
The truth is right here, you just don't want to see it. You would rather play the victim and make excuses. Instead of learning from your raid's failure and improving, you choose to blame others. This is why you guys never get better, and get beat week after week.