View Single Post
Old 08-19-2021, 09:28 AM
Kobold

Default What's the best strategy for playing P99?

When the Green server opened I started my Ranger on P99 and there was a large player density and I was able to get groups easily but when the server was split I suddenly wasn't able to get any groups. I hung around for a few weeks sitting in the game, logging in for a few hours at a time, and trying to find groups but it became an impossible task so I stopped playing. I went back to WoW for the past few months and tried their Shadowlands expansion but I soon learned how much I loathe that game and I just can't play it anymore.

I always played a Ranger in EQ (my old Magelo last updated in 2007 when I quit https://eq.magelo.com/profile/1361726 ) so I made one on P99. I loved EverCrack and P99 is probably the only place I have a possibility of getting back into that game in some way but what's the best strategy to actually being able to play if you're not logging in with friends? Should I maybe choose a Druid instead and pursue soloing? I literally have all day, everyday, to play forever. My life is just convenient like that now! Wish my life was setup like then when I played EQ from 2000-2007, I probably never would have quit.

By the way, here's a screenshot I took on Green within the first few minutes it opened.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Last edited by Forsh; 08-19-2021 at 09:31 AM..