View Single Post
Old 08-22-2021, 10:30 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravager [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Apparently you don't comprehend, because what I said is the exact opposite of your understanding of it. Go on being blind to your own stupidity though. I can only show you the fountain, it's up to you to drink. I'm just sorry you're homeschooling your poor kids to be idiots too. But unfortunately the universe isn't fair and there is a birth lottery. Hopefully they learn enough from others to see your flaws and seek real truth for themselves.
You are proposing trial and error, fuck off simp.

Prove me wrong through actual evidence.

It is a known physics principal that the speed of light is the speed of gravity.

This is because G=1/E.

I have shown evidence to support the concept that Newtonian LAWS of physics are wrong.

Bose-Einstein Condensates, which when force upon move IN THE DIRECTION of the force being asserted also proves Timespace is the Conjugate of Energy.

When you see the pattern being repeated EVERYWHERE you can conclude it's how it works.

Reality works trigonometrically. With the following relation

Electromagnetism = 1/Sound
Gravity = 1/Energy

This is the same thing as saying:

Sin = 1/Secant
Cos = 1/Csc
Tan = 1/Cot

You're just a butthurt whiner, snivelling and whining because you're mad that your stupid ass teachers made it more difficult than it simply is
Last edited by Gwaihir; 08-22-2021 at 10:42 PM..