View Single Post
Old 12-21-2021, 11:29 AM
Planar Protector

Default I made another video

Hello p99 peoples. I almost posted this a few days ago, but I felt it was too advertise-y for me, so I didn't. But after getting a lot of positive comments, and coming here and searching for my name and finding that I get talked about quite a bit here even though I haven't been playing lately... well anyways I made another video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oHTOLIh58rQ

IIRC I played on green until I was 50 with a sham, and then kinda just got bored and wandered off Towelie style. A RL friend got me to try takp in the spring and somehow I got over my hatred of the idea of boxing in EQ and have actually had fun over there. Hoping to do more videos soon.

<3 to all the folks that enjoy my videos. It always surprises me what people say about me as a chanter and stuff, especially in that thread from R&F earlier this year where people creditted me for being the only reason anyone knows how to charm on P99 these days... lol. That's too much credit though, cause I only got started on it here after I got annoyed trying to find groups with a rogue and saw the Solo Artist Challenge and told Loraen I was gonna be like him when I grew up, and then he and Save showed me some things! [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]