View Single Post
Old 01-04-2022, 04:40 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ketu Garyx [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Good afternoon all,

I was a long time blue player who hasn't played in some years. I believe I left shortly before the third server arrived. My main character was Tywyll and I was one of the senior officers of Auld Lang Syne, and the former raid leader of Hydra and Aegis alliance before I left due to being a bit too busy with my master's degree.

I am looking at returning as I miss the community, and I know I will of course get some varied answers here but I wondered what your thoughts on the state of the server are? I am not looking to get back into playing incredibly long hours or more intense raiding, but looking to play a bit more casually.

Anyway, just wanted to reach out as I caught myself thinking of p99 again.

If any old friends see this, of course please say hello!

Thank you,
Give red a go, it's a refreshing and thrilling experience with a 200% exp bonus. + you don't lose anything except coins on the extreme rare occasion someone kills you in pvp. +/- 4 level range. Considering how fast you level you'll out level any parked twink PK in a leveling spot in a few hours.
Give it a go for a few hours and see how you feel. We even got Auld Lang Syne on red.