View Single Post
Old 01-20-2022, 03:21 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by brunow1337 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Alright cool, thx for the advice, ill see what I can take with me from this. However, how will we have plat for spells? Feels like without actually farming specific mobs that drops weapons to vendor, we are kinda plat starved as spells starts to cost a lot after lvl 20. + at 24 I will make sure to buy the 2 runes required for my quad spell, so we can start quad kiting. We did start at lvl 16 last time, but it was a bit scuffed and lvl 24 worked better, but the real lvl to start quading as a duo is lvl 34 at that point we were quading 8 mobs at the same time.
I personally think the hardest two levels to afford spells is lvl 8 and lvl 12 due to the exponential increase. Prices taper from 16 on.

You should be able to afford your spells with something as easy to get as 2 to 3 HQ bear skins or 5 to 6 bone chip stacks. As you level so does the quality of loot you get. You shouldn't be traveling 3 hours to a "cash camp" at your level, especially since it'll most likely be taken by the time you get there.

People say level and not worry about plat because what you NEED comes naturally enough and you're wasting x amount of time trying to earn 50p per hour at your level when you'd be earning 10 times that come 50+