View Single Post
Old 01-31-2022, 11:38 PM
Planar Protector

Send a message via AIM to Knuckle

Quote:
Originally Posted by reebz [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Knuckle and the rest of Heresey used to always accuse myself and Marked of boxing when we would just take turns logging into to shaman buff or port eachother. We didn't level up the characters we used to buff or port eachother either we just had like a couple of friends.

Maybe that's what you two are missing?
Heresy was an *extremely* short lived idea I revitalized, when Rexx joined he had just come back to America with his russian bride, and neither of us had the time or patience to commit to what we used to do.

I mean Holocaust was booming when I played necro, but i quit and by the time i came back after the gyno blessed fungi/ragebringer MQ, I didnt really recognize the lay of the land as pals had become enemies and I wasnt really sure where I'd team up. As far as finding likeminded people to have nothing better to do than level up portbots and buffbots at 1xp to take turns logging in, please see earlier reference to stay at home son squads.