View Single Post
Old 02-07-2022, 05:05 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterCS [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm in the same boat, and I do not have AT&T. I've never had issues playing P99 until about a month ago, which is why I started the thread. I've had the same ISP, router, etc for the last four years, and I've never had an issue playing until until now. I find it hard to believe that all of these people have just started having issues at the same time, and we're all supposed to believe it's just coincidence or our ISP's just recently changed something.

I did recently set my PC to a static IP, and update all of my drivers (just built a new rig about 4 months ago). It has seemed to help a little, but I still have troubles logging in and zoning.
Same, its as if the login has disappeared for me. Im loggin in fine, then all of a sudden next time i go to log in, same day mind u. nothing shows up. I havent had an issue with loggin in p99 ever till recently aswell. I restart, check web-page, google. nothing has fixed it, it jus randomly will start to work again.