View Single Post
Old 02-07-2022, 08:47 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by cd288 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
No except you can tell the difference. I’m not sure if you’re just being stubborn here.

The cheating isn’t designed to make them “far ahead” of the non cheaters. It’s a race. They don’t need to be far ahead because the script makes them react instantly upon the spawn of the mob to start running. Someone not cheating wouldn’t be able to react that fast and therefore as long as the person/people scripting don’t make a mistake and like run into a wall or something they will always stay ahead of the non cheaters. It’s literally been proven many times as a result of this type of stuff.
I am not being stubborn at all. I am simply confused as to why people think an online game not even designed for racing would ever be "fair" to race in. If 100ms is the difference between victory and defeat, that 100ms can be caused simply by lag. That is the nature of playing online. If the difference can be chalked up to lag, then it can't be proven to be cheating, unless you have all of the relevant data.