Thread: Power of Fire
View Single Post
Old 02-11-2022, 03:30 PM
Large Rat

Default Power of Fire

Hello all, relatively new to the Green server.. played a long time on live, but enjoying my 1st toon here and the super helpful community. I did a search and nothing really jumped out, but I'm hunting for the Power of Fire for my epic ..

I've gotten about ~50 kills on Blazing Elementals in Sola and not seeing one drop.. I checked on a few sites and looks like it should drop (Magelo indicated something like a 1% drop vs. 27% from the Lava Elemental back behind the gnome fort).

Question.. does this quest item actually drop from the Blazing Elemental? Has anyone seen it in this Efreeti tunnel location? I wasn't sure if that was something that was added later.

Question.. Is the Lava Elemental the way to go? From all I've read, less spawns/higher chance vs. guaranteed spawns/low chance..

Any advise is greatly appreciated. I don't mind it taking a long time to drop, just want to make sure the mob I'm hunting actually drops it.. It's kind of a pain in the rear getting back to the LE because 1) I'm a DE and 2) my 51 pet likes to warp through the walls and come back to me some random way, usually with a bunch of unfriendlies.

Was thinking about making it guard and then summon it to prevent the above.

Thanks for making this a great community!!

Aeildar 52 Elementalist