View Single Post
Old 02-20-2022, 11:20 AM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tzug [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Not sure if this is the right place, but I started back up on Blue after a two-year hiatus and just finished setting my Custom UI up (using qqui casters). I logged off last night and then back this morning and the custom set up is gone and I was back on velious default. The qqui is still available in "alt-o" menu but the window location, chat windows, etc. are all back to default. I didn't mess with any files between then and now. Anyone know what's going on? Don't want to spend the time customizing everything if it's just going to be wiped out again.

(Cross-posted this on the Discord to get some extra eyes, hopefully.)
A little more info that may help: I had the custom UI up for about a week or two before it reset. So it's not as if it hasn't stuck before. This is also, I'm pretty sure, the second time this has happened, though I'm not 100% sure. As a part of the reset, my language gets changed from common to whatever the race language is. This happened to me earlier too and I just thought it was odd and changed it back, but because I hadn't spent as much time customizing the UI, it wasn't as notable. So for some reason I'm allowed to make changes to the UI, and the game will save them for a period of time, but then for whatever reason it resets me all the way back to default.