Thread: Spells: Channeling Fix
View Single Post
Old 02-28-2022, 04:21 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by eisley [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yeah, that was kinda my point. We used to have a lot more GMs. Uthgard, Sirken, etc. I don't believe we've added a new one since beta.

This game has always been nilbog's vision, and he's done an insane amount of work. Why not bring on a volunteer to address some of these longstanding bugs, and submit them to nilbog for approval? That way he doesn't have to be a one man team, and accomplish his goal faster.

And yes, I realize the numerous messy breakups of former staff members probably makes them hesitant.
I think it might be unrealistic to expect anything to change at this point. While there are talented software engineers out there who could probably help fix a lot of the issues here, it's very unlikely many of them would be interested in doing unpaid work on emulator of a old video game. The few that would are probably mostly P99 players. Rogean and Nilbog would likely see that as a conflict of interest. I don't foresee things getting any better soon.