View Single Post
Old 04-13-2022, 04:24 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phraxas [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I’m a guy who never played blue, started on green in April 2020 but has played plenty of MMO’s in my lifetime to be able to see the big picture. What was that picture?! The federation at the time was getting their ass handed to them, interactions with other guilds as I was leveling was trash can. So when I decided I wanted to raid, I picked a guild I saw much more organized and efficient and was up to my standard of play. Guess where I am now? Bout to wake the sleeper and continue to raid and be competitive for KT, Statue, Dain, Doze, Vulak and other raid targets. How about yourself big guy??
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phraxas [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
And you’re right, it’s almost like they had a plan, executed it, reaped the rewards from it and now dictate the next move. Got an issue? Ask your leadership what their plan is or continue to blindly follow them into mediocrity your choice friend.
Dear Big Guy,

P99 is a RMT pyramid scheme ran by a bunch of no-life neckbeards who seem intent on ruining classic era EQ for everyone. As if it wasn't a niche enough hobby already. Glad y'all have been able to pay your rent though... Hope that helps [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

(Not in a guild & not a raider. Happily fucking off from P99 although I am grateful to the Wiki & experience for helping me fall in love with EQ again.)