View Single Post
Old 04-17-2022, 04:26 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeathsSilkyMist [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This is such a silly statement. Why do you think this? I am curious as to why you have this victim mentality, where you assume all of the bigger guilds are simply out to get you. Why is other people playing the game normally a crime against you?
Lol its not silly at all but whatever. What victim mentality? I don't think they are out to get ME in particular. We are talking about 1 guild making the decision to remove content for the rest of the players on server. Also, what do you mean ALL of the bigger guilds? It's just 1 guild in question at the moment. As far as playing the game "normally", I think that's a matter of perspective. It certainly doesn't have to be the normal mind set but it ends up always being the case for the reasons I've already stated.

These types of players cannot simply finish the progression of their character and move on, they have to maintain their exclusiveness forever, their names on a list on a wiki page as being the only ones to have xx item or some stupid shit just to feed their e-ego. Who do you think goes on the wiki page and edits the names in on the list of players with Shroud of Longevity? Someone in Castle? Nah.. they are doing it, Lmao. Its an ego thing mate, plain and simple.