View Single Post
Old 04-27-2022, 02:14 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loadsamoney [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I juat can't raid on weekends unless it's very late, and Sky/Hate/Fear are the ones I want to focus on. But I got my first taste of a raid fight last night with VS, and it was...very, very scary how quickly he dropped us. Never been one-shot at Level 49 before, 350x2 + 1500 proc and my life flashed before my eyes.

So after that, not sure if I'm even the type that's cut out for raiding, if all major raid fights are like that and death comes that instantaneously. Maybe 6-mans in a perilous dungeon would be more comfortable for me.
In this specific case you were simply too low level for VS. Level plays a huge role in resistances. I don't think it's because you aren't "cut out". If you were level 60 it would have felt and played out different. And luckily the mobs you need to kill (Vox/Nagafen) are designed for players more in your level range. That is why you can't fight them past level 52. So if you joined a bigger raid guild, they would probably be fine with you just showing up to Vox/Nagafen. They need more low level raiders for those encounters anyway lol.
Last edited by DeathsSilkyMist; 04-27-2022 at 02:16 PM..