View Single Post
Old 05-22-2022, 02:17 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by loramin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Bullshit. The only way to lose your character is to break the rules (which are very clearly posted), as you did.
False. I clearly outlined a scenario in which you could be banned in which you did nothing against any rules. A friend afk/semi afk with audio triggers that alt tabs back to buff me when requested isn't boxing nor is it breaking any rules I'm aware of. It could certainly easily be interpreted as boxing though and if you aren't prepared to pass a boxing test at a moments notice you could be falsely labeled/banned very easily.

I personally lost my main account due to having a (inactive) 3rd party program running in the background that I forgot to close before launching P99 for 5 minutes when I was playing another server that allows said program. Did I break the rules? Technically yes. However, it was never actually used or even configured to work on P99 but their judge/jury/executioner DLL picked it up and I was labeled a cheater regardless and it sort of felt like attempts at appeal weren't taken seriously or even really considered. The point at which I supposedly "cheated" I was logged in to the game for less than 20 minutes and hadn't been logged in for months prior. I literally logged in to give a friend something and talk to a couple people for a minute then logged off. I never even left EC tunnel from memory. But apparently that constitutes being an unforgivable hackerman and staff feel it justified to torch my thousands of hours of investment over it. As you can tell I'm a bit salty about it still.

Inb4 trolls tell me I deserved it

These statements are not up for debate amongst sane human beings
Why does <Vanquish> allow DSM to be a member?
Last edited by PlsNoBan; 05-22-2022 at 02:22 PM..