View Single Post
Old 05-26-2022, 04:29 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ooloo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
How do you know that "adfontesmedia.com" is unbiased and reliable, but that matt walsh's show isn't?

Here's a source btw, completely nuking the idea that this is a uniquely american problem. Again, you have to so drastically distort and cherry pick stats to make that case it becomes completely absurd. I've now provided an actual scientific paper; I look forward to your flailing about why it's totally bad and megawrong.

https://papers.ssrn.com/sol3/papers....act_id=3289010
You yourself just cherry picked an article by a gun rights activist/economist and passed it off as unbiased.

I’m sure the organization I linked is biased. All media is biased to a degree it’s impossible not to be. That’s why we have the scientific method to create facts and findings. So your point is just another bad argument.

Also Matt Walsh is widely considered a white supremacist which doesn’t help anything in this country other than the small dick energy of the GOP.
“The fundamental question is, will I be as effective as a boss like my dad was? And I will be, even more so. But until I am, it's going to be hard to verify that I think I'll be more effective.“- Little Carmine
Last edited by Skarne; 05-26-2022 at 04:32 PM..