View Single Post
Old 06-02-2022, 02:13 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

I don't know this camp very well but I can make some observations from the log file. It appears that you claimed the camp at 7:23 from the previous person. The first mob was engaged at 7:44 by Safeusurp. AFAIK, you can claim the camp if you're killing the place holders or the room, if there are no placeholders. I could be totally incorrect and the mob that was engaged was not in the room of the King.

IMO, being given a camp by the previous person is nice player to player agreement between those two but not between that person and the rest of the interested parties. I think that's where the PNP rules come in about 'owning' the camp. You have to be an active participant. Again, I'm no expert here but I don't think this is clear cut.

I agree with a previous poster about your etiquette. You seem to want to ask for respect and kindness but you don't seem to extend that in your dealing with this person and the GMs. That may cut and I'm sorry. I agree with the previous poster that you'd be a lot more successful in your dealings if you change your approach.