View Single Post
Old 07-29-2011, 03:57 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by PurelyElf [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I agree with this kinda.

But us blues need to understand that the reds feel left out, lost and even neglected. Reds are ignored if they stay in their red forum. Reds are ignored if they post here. Reds are banned sometimes. It`s clear their posts are being read. They're desperate for ANY word from the devs. So desperate they come here, thinking they might have more of a chance of it being given. Because the blues get dev and GM answers occasionally. The reds do feel like they were given a forum just so this place could be rid of them.

And of course the blues would be given more attention and treated better. That's what p1999 team set out to do: make the best blue emu server ever. And they did it! The reds understand that their server is less important to the devs. They're not asking for equal amounts of attention. They would be happy with a single sentence.

"PvP server is in the works, but still the very, very early stages and people should not expect to see it anytime soon."

that would suffice. even if it has been canceled, being told would be preferable to being left 100% in the dark.

It really would be nice if someone could make a good pvp emu server from scratch instead of needing p1999 code. But it's not going to happen, and the reds do not have a home. VZTZ is never going to work, and I think that's because they are too pvp-oriented. Fast leveling and blah blah results in low population. If there are no pick up groups, I don't see a point in playing. The only hope I have of a good eq server is a p1999red.

idk lol
Wise Blue Bear is Wise. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]