View Single Post
Old 06-19-2022, 11:50 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by robayon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
how do you know that person wasn't pro-biden for years? just assuming?

my dislike of donald trump outweighs my dislike of joe biden, but they're both just awful and indicative of a much larger problem than political party loyalty
Well I did vote for Biden. My vote usually leans more right although I vote for the occasional democrat depending on context and their positions. But yeah once I saw what trump was turning into and how corrupt he was trying to make the government (not saying that prior governments haven’t been corrupt just that trumps level was a multiplier) I decided I would vote for Biden to try to oust trump.

I don’t particularly care for Biden that much, which is why I wouldn’t necessarily call myself a Biden voter except in the most literal sense. But I put political leanings aside when it comes to getting rid of a guy who I view as a threat to our democratic system (which he only proved further with his whining about fake fraud and the January 6th insurrection).