View Single Post
Old 06-27-2022, 05:57 PM
Planar Protector

Killing guards is another good method to gain steady plat if you don't have another money maker. Generally speaking most Fine Steel guard spots net you roughly 300pp an hour. If you kill guards for 1 hour a day, in 14 weeks you will have 30k. That will get you all of your 55-60 spells minus Torpor and Bane of Nife.

Avoid buying Bane of Nife until you have everything else. Bane of Nife can be useful in certain situations, but it is much less reliable than Pox, due to mobs resisting poison more often than disease.

If you are on Green where spells cost a lot more, you will probably need to do some item camps to generate money faster. I would advise that you get to 60, and kill guards to get enough money for Malo. Malo is your top priority spell. At level 60 when you have Malo and Tigirs Insects, you are still fairly useful, even without Torpor. You could probably get in to Ixiblat Fer groups as the primary slower, for chances at Cloak of Flames. I got in to Fungi Tunic groups when I didn't have Torpor on Blue before Green was launched, but I am not sure if that is still possible.